Coaching Plans: Terms and Conditions
Please read through our Coaching Plan: Terms and Conditions:
- Your choice of coaching plan category on joining will determine the fees you pay. The Coaching Registration form sets out the coaching plan fees payable when you join a CTA coaching programme.
- Community Tennis Association has appointed the BACS Approved Direct Debit Bureau, Eazy Collect Services Limited (www.eazycollect.co.uk) and Go Cardless (https://gocardless.com/), to collect your payments and CTA Tennis will be shown on your bank statement.
- Coaching Plan fees are payable in advance by each player by direct debit agreement only. Fees are collected on the 1st or 15th of each month, or the nearest working day thereafter, and fees remain in force unless cancelled. Your monthly fees will be collected on either the 1st or 15th of the month depending on the time you subscribe to a Coaching Plan.
- After the first Coaching Plan payment, you have the right to request a change in the date we collect your fees, to either the 1st or the 15th of each month.
- Coaching Plan subscriptions continue in force until the player decided to cancel or amend their subscription.
- The coaching programme runs throughout the year, including during school holidays for 47 weeks of the year. The programme breaks for Bank Holidays, Easter (one-week), Summer (two-weeks during the last week of summer holidays and the first week of the new school term) and during the Christmas break (two weeks).
- To access coaching at your Home Club you may be required to sign up for a club membership (at selected partner clubs) and membership fees and any other fees applicable are payable either in advance by each player either by cash, cheque or debit/credit card direct to the club. CTA also act as agents for collection of club membership fees and will notify you in advance of a debit to your account for the collection of annual club membership fees.
- If your Bank fails to make a direct debit payment from your account when due CTA will write or email to advise you of this. An administration fee of £20 may be charged for each failed direct debit payment.
- Coaching Plan fees and other fees are reviewed periodically. Subscription charges are as posted on the CTA website and may be varied by the management without notice. Direct debit subscribers will be given at least 10 working days written notice of any changes to their direct debit and coaching plan subscription.
- Players will be refused entry if outstanding payment issues are not settled and any payments outstanding 30 days after becoming due are liable for immediate recovery by lawful means.
- Coaching Plans may be refused or rescinded with good reason at the discretion of the management at any time and admission to CTA Coaching Programmes may also be refused to any member or their guest at the discretion of the management.
- Coaching Plans are personal to the member and may not be assigned transferred sold on or otherwise dealt with and players who ‘lend’ their Coaching Plans to third parties will have their Coaching Plans rescinded without a refund.
- You may cancel your Coaching Plan at any time after the first months' fees have been collected. You must give four weeks written notice to cancel a Coaching Plan subscription. Written notice must be given by email to [email protected] or via Post to: Community Tennis Association, Post Office Vaults, Market Place, Wantage, Oxfordshire, OX12 8AT. We cannot accept verbal notice to amendments or cancellation to coaching plan subscriptions.
- Proof of postage requesting cancellation, hand delivered letters countersigned/photocopied by CTA staff or e-mail are the only criteria accepted as confirmation of cancellation in the event of a dispute. No member of staff or coach is authorised to give verbal confirmation of termination of membership.
- A player who terminates their Coaching Plan will have no claim to any refund of their charge(s). A player whose Coaching Plan is terminated will forfeit all the privileges and benefits of the Coaching Plan.
- Players have the right to request a one-month payment holiday for any Coaching Plan subscription. The request can be for any reason (for example holiday, injury etc) and only one request in a calendar year can be made. During the payment holiday, the player's space on their coaching session will be secured, but players will not be able to attend the sessions during the payment holiday. A request must be made one month prior to the notified payment holiday to allow CTA enough time to administer the pay freeze. All payment holiday requests are subject to a £5.00 administration fee per player.
- CTA does not issue refunds to players due to absences out of our control, for example, illness, holidays, weather etc.
- In the event of severe weather stopping a coaching session from running, CTA will allow players to attend a different coaching session to make up for a session lost due to severe weather. We do not offer individual refunds for sessions lost due to severe weather as this is out of our control.
- In exceptional circumstances, the management (at their own discretion) can issue a coaching voucher to the value of the day lost, which can be used towards any of our coaching services. Vouchers will only be issued if a player has lost more than four sessions within a two month period, due to severe weather or coaching illness.
- All players will be grouped according to their standard of play. CTA cannot accept responsibility for players standards affecting the enjoyment and overall experience of any player. Whilst every effort will be made to make sure players have a great time, we cannot offer refunds of any kind if a player feels that the session(s) is not suitable for their level of play.
- In the course of your subscription, CTA may collect certain personal information about you including personal details, financial details and information about your health. We will use this information for purposes including managing your Coaching Plan and communicating with you. You will always be given the opportunity to opt-out of such communications via the website. You have the duty to keep your personal information up to date and to inform us of any significant changes.
- We will limit access to the processing of and use of your personal information to our employees and management who may, from time to time, require its use for marketing or other services. In addition, from time to time, we may need to make your personal information available to third parties such as legal authorities, our group companies and professional advisors.
- Please contact us on 0800 888 6030 if you have any questions or concerns about how CTA will use and store your personal information or if you wish to exercise your right to access, modify, object to the use of or request the deletion of your personal information.
- We reserve the right to take photographs of our facilities (which may include you, provided your inclusion is incidental) for press and promotional purposes.
CTA reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions on not less than 28 days notice to members. Notice of any variation will be validly given to members if posted in a prominent position on the website.